Your source for news in Hot Springs County

Forage permits available for state rights-of-way

Citizens wishing to harvest hay from state rights-of-way must first obtain a forage permit from the Wyoming Department of Transportation.

The forage permit allows permit holders to mow and collect forage free of charge until Oct. 1.

Adjacent landowners to WYDOT’s rights-of-way have until April 1 to...


Reader Comments(0)

Rendered 05/25/2024 15:42