Thermopolis Independent Record - Your source for news in Hot Springs County

House fire

 

Levi J. Shinkle

Thermopolis Volunteer Fire Department personal and other first responders were able to save a man from a trailer house on fire in the 200 Block of Amoretti. The man was badly burned and was lifeflighted. He is in the critical care unit at the Burn Center in Greeley, Colo.

...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021