Thermopolis Independent Record - Your source for news in Hot Springs County

Funding assistance available


If you own large or small acreage on Owl Creek, lower Buffalo Creek or Kirby Creek, you may be eligible for small waters funding assistance through the Level I Study with the Wyoming Water Development Commission.

There are numerous programs run by various agencies and organizations that are poten...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018